This page has moved to a new address.

5 Below $50 - Things I Own Edition

The Now: 5 Below $50 - Things I Own Edition

Monday, October 25, 2010

5 Below $50 - Things I Own Edition

For this edition of 5 below $50, I'm featuring items that I own and can vouch for.  I hope you enjoy checking out my "looks for less" as much as I love hunting for them!


I use the 2x3 size of this West Elm rug as a front door mat once you enter my house (PS: this is the rug that E! Fashion Police uses on their set!!) 
West Elm Beaded Diamond Dhurrie - $24.99 (sale price for 2x3)


Love this little sheepskin - and love the little price.  Perfect for draping over the seat of a ghost chair, or just throwing on the floor.  I even have one that my dog Henry uses as a pet bed.  
Ikea RENS Sheepskin - $24.99

I use these green storage boxes in my home office... they look great on shelves and are Container Store quality for 1/3 of the price.  
Ikea Kassett Storage Boxes - $4.99 for a 2-pack


I am addicted to the look of sunburst mirrors, but usually they are at least a few hundy.  After searching around, I finally settled on this discount version. Note: The mirror is actually flat, so to make it look way more expensive, I found an inexpensive beveled mirror to glue on top.  Now it looks amaz! (I'll post a pic soon)

CSN Stores Ashton Sutton Gold Sunburst Mirror - $49.99


In order to help finish out my bookshelves, I had to get some assistance from Half Price Books.  They have a Books by the Yard offering that allows you to get 3 feet of books for $20. Whoo hooooo!
Half Price Books, Books by the Yard - $20

Happy bargain shopping!
xoxo A

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At December 6, 2010 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Maija said...

love, love, love, these bargain tips! I can relate!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home