This page has moved to a new address.

In a Black and Orange kind of mood...

The Now: In a Black and Orange kind of mood...

Sunday, October 31, 2010

In a Black and Orange kind of mood...

Happy Halloween everyone!!  Today I'm feeling festive and thought I'd pull some black and orange-themed interiors.  While using black and orange independent of each other is easy, I feel like using them together requires a certain level of finesse.  After all, no one wants their house to look Halloween-y all year long. 

Love these examples...


Don't let the scary Donatella pic scare you away from admiring the DREAMY 
black walls & ceiling + the bright white crown molding / paneling. 

via House and Garden Magazine

Love this for a guest bedroom
via Lonny Mag

To me this is the perfect use of the two colors
via DecorPad

Gahhh I love the wallpaper!
via Lavender and Lilies
This is taking black & white stripes to the next level... even the molding is striped!
via Casa Sugar

Perfect for a bachelor pad
via Lonny Mag

The beautiful guest room of my friend & blogger, Kyle Knight
via Knight Moves

Uh-dore the orange stairs!
via Lavender and Lilies

Ehh, I think this is taking it too far! No thx!
via Lavender and Lilies

Would you put black & orange in your house??
xoxo A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home