This page has moved to a new address.

Bryan Boy

The Now: Bryan Boy

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bryan Boy

Whenever fashion month rolls around, I try my best to keep up with all of the major shows and parties going on in NY, London, Milan and Paris. Ever since I moved into my house, I  have cheated on my beloved fashion blogs with design blogs.  Anyway, I guess I have missed out on a ton of stuff because next thing I know, Spring 2011 Fashion Week rolls around and some little asian dude wearing platforms, fur and purses...not even a murse...a full on purse, is in the front row of every show!! I had to find out who this character was. His name is Bryan Grey-Yambao and he is a fashion blogger. He grew up in the Phillipines, started blogging at 17 and then boom...in the front row at Miu Miu sharing air kisses with Miucci Prada herself. WTF. I don't even think Annie and I could get front row seats at a movie theater...we have a lot of work to do!


I mean....
 

Seriously??



images via bryanboy

xoxo E

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 7, 2010 at 2:04 PM , Blogger KatG said...

He is gorgeous! They should have him walking in the shows!! "I mean..." is the perfect caption for that pic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home