This page has moved to a new address.

Etsy Finds

The Now: Etsy Finds

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Etsy Finds

After seeing Kate Spade's pop up apartment in London, I realized I really need to get on top of decorating my barren walls! I am dying to do a grouping of frames in my kitchen and or study. I have turned to Etsy's enormo selection of vintage frames, mirrors, art, screenprints etc...  Here are some of my most recent picks!


Baroque check, a pop of color check. Amye123

Perfect in a shelf vignette or a grouping of frames on the wall! 

Print on Canvas paper by Murs Blanc


Not really for walls but I'm obsessed! Japanese masking tape Washimatta

 Customized print Sihouette Blue

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At October 21, 2010 at 6:02 PM , Blogger Raving Fashionista said...

Oh that blue pop frame is amazing! What a great idea for a splash of color.. yumm! <3

www.RavingFashionista.com

 
At October 21, 2010 at 6:27 PM , Blogger Annie Salem said...

E, I think that E+A print was made for us! xoxo A

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home