This page has moved to a new address.

Louis Louis

The Now: Louis Louis

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Louis Louis

I have a Louis XV-style chair that I picked up at a thrift store and lets just say that it's in DIRE need of some help.  I absolutely love the lines of the Louis-chair look, and I'm completely obsessed with the way that people fix them up to make them modern and unique.

Here are some great examples of this... now which combo to choose for my project????

How amaz is this pink graffiti chair that 
Sam Sano created for blogger Jane Aldridge's Room?
via style/Swoon

Obsessed with the bright yellow crushed velvet and silver frame
via Metro Sofa

One of my favorite combos - Glossy white + pink ikat
via Material Girls

Hmm or maybe ikat with glossy black??
via Simplified Bee

That's it... I'll put Henry's face on there! 
via Digs Digs

What's your favorite combo for this style!?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At October 26, 2010 at 5:08 PM , Blogger Danielle & Xavi said...

I want to see a before and after of the chair!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home