This page has moved to a new address.

Marchesa + Wedding dresses = Pure bliss!!!!

The Now: Marchesa + Wedding dresses = Pure bliss!!!!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Marchesa + Wedding dresses = Pure bliss!!!!

OH.MY.GOD. I am in heaven after looking at these dresses.

What do I have to do to get one of my friends to wear one of these dresses for their wedding??? One of whom is getting married next fall which would be perfect timing to buy one of these spring 2011 Marchesa wedding dresses. I will seriously re-do my wedding if I have to so I can wear one of these beautiful creations. My husband and I can use the dress as a tent after we sell our house to pay for a 2nd wedding.






all photos via NYMag courtesy of Marchesa






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home