This page has moved to a new address.

New Best Blog Friend: Amy Moore of Living Laduree

The Now: New Best Blog Friend: Amy Moore of Living Laduree

Friday, October 22, 2010

New Best Blog Friend: Amy Moore of Living Laduree

I came across Living Laduree the other day and I am in love!!! Like A and I, Amy is pretty new to the blogging game, but her site is addicting and inspiring (her Etsy post was an inspiration for mine). While she had me at "Laduree", the thing that solidified my obsession was her open letter to Craigslist. It's hilar and my friends and I know exactly what she is talking about!! Also...check out the similarities in our wording. It's kind of freaky.


Amy, I will take the two poufs, the carpet, the hair..well everything. Thanks


Her dream room made on Olioboard..I had never heard of it!

so cute!!


Happy Reading
xoxo E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home