This page has moved to a new address.

Tilly Maison: You had me at Lucite

The Now: Tilly Maison: You had me at Lucite

Friday, October 29, 2010

Tilly Maison: You had me at Lucite

As I was stalking the blogs the other day, I found Tilly Maison, an Etsy designer who had combined two of my favorite things...lucite and chevron prints. I HAD to check it out for myself and of course ended up buying something which I just got in the mail today! Yippppeeee!!


Orange and White Letter Tray

Tilly Maison is reading my mind! B&W zig zags, lucite and peonies= myheaven

It's mine! ALL MINEEEEE!

Obviously, I had to get the pink and white one, but check Tilly Maison out yourself for other goodies!

xoxo E

oh PS..I originally found Tilly Maison through Mimi and Meg...LOVE.THAT.BLOG

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At November 2, 2010 at 8:22 AM , Blogger tilly | maison said...

E,

Just found your blog, and I am hooked. So glad you love the trays! (I love them too :)

xo
Carolyn

 
At November 3, 2010 at 9:07 AM , Blogger The Now said...

Carolyn!! Thank you so much for my tray!! I'm happy you found our blog! Oh this is so fun!

xoxo Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home