This page has moved to a new address.

This One's A Framer

The Now: This One's A Framer

Friday, October 29, 2010

This One's A Framer

I don't know why, but I have a huge obsession with decorating walls which is hilarious because we only have wedding pictures and Pearl Jam Posters (the latter was not entirely my choice) on the walls at this point. I just can't commit to anything. And while I would love to just cover every inch with crazy, colorful, metallic wall paper, I can't afford to do one wall let alone a room. After stalking the internet all night for ideas, I came across one...framed wall panels using wallpaper!!!!So all I need to do is hop on Walnut , get some wall paneling for framing and I'm done!!

My all time favorite! Summer Thornton via Decorpad Also posted here
Chris Everard Photography via Decorpad
I mean?? How gorgeous is this?? Woodson and Rummerfield adailydoseofdesign
Love the metallic!!!

xoxo E

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At October 30, 2010 at 6:28 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I love the Thornton apartment to death- they have Josef Frank curtains that I would die for. Also adore the Cow Parsley paper by Cole and Son- just a tip...if you want these papers for way less money, check out Eades Discount Paper- I did a feature on them on my blog- they carry every designer paper you can imagine and sell at wholesale prices.
Have a great weekend!

 
At October 30, 2010 at 12:22 PM , Blogger The Now said...

Christine, you are the best!!! I am checking out the dicount paper place RIGHT NOW!! Have a great weekend!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home