This page has moved to a new address.

Run - Don't walk - to Blue Print

The Now: Run - Don't walk - to Blue Print

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Run - Don't walk - to Blue Print

After E's post introducing Dallas's newest home furnishings and antique store, Blue Print, I just HAD to check this place out for myself.  What did I find?  Oh. My. God.  I almost hesitate to post my dinky iPhone pics below, because they clearly do NOT do this place justice.  The owners have transformed this gorgeous home into a showroom of everything I adore.  Wait, there is one major element of this store that I definitely don't adore.  The prices.  Of everything.  Not that I'm shocked by this.  We're dealing with French and English antiques (I noted a dining room table with a 16K price tag, NBD), as well as other custom furnishings, modern art, etc. 

Of course, I still plan to frequent Blue Print, as I do other high-end stores... and just use it for inspiration!  It's truly a must-see if you're in the Dallas area. 












xoxo, A

Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 14, 2010 at 7:03 AM , Blogger thingsthatsparkle said...

ohh i love that painting in the second to last picture! gorgeous

 
At November 14, 2010 at 8:58 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Loving the first room with that amazing wallpaper (or maybe stenciled wall) and pink ottoman- Also, agree with TTS, love that pink painting!

 
At November 24, 2010 at 7:16 PM , Blogger kellym. said...

Love, love, LOVE this store! It is more stylish and fresh than anything we've seen in Dallas in a very very long time. My Christmas list has exactly one thing on it this year: a gift card from Blue Print!! Oh, by the way, one of the girls I was shopping with heard that at least one of the big design mags, I think Elle Decor, had already discovered this little gem and was doing a feature on them. So, I doubt Blue Print will remain Dallas' little secret for long. :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home