This page has moved to a new address.

Bootie Call

The Now: Bootie Call

Friday, November 12, 2010

Bootie Call

Whenever the weather starts to change, I get bootie and boot fever!!! I am on the prowl for lace up booties this fall and I am using this picture of Teen Vogue's, Jane Keltner de Valle, as my inspiration. JUST LOOK AT HER!!! I think this is my all time favorite outfit!!!
My Fall Muse

She's wearing Proenza Schouler Suede Lace Up Booties zoe
Here are some alternatives:
Elizabeth and James Moxy Boot shopbop
Lamb Shearling Trim Bootie shopbop


Sam Edelman Vancouver Boot
And here is my interpretation of her outfit:


1. J Crew Boutonniere Blazer
2.Adrienne Landau Fur Collar Shopbop
3.Flannel Flippy Skirt Topshop
4.Patterson J. Kincaid Matilda skirt Shopbop
5.Preen Line Jenny Skirt Net-a-Porter
6.Moc Croc Bag Topshop
7.Fendi Zucca No.1 Messenger Barneys





xoxo E

2 Comments:

At November 13, 2010 at 5:29 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I so want a pair of these- have you seen these ones? I have been dying over them with the lace up socks since I first saw the picture.

http://www.lovemaegan.com/2010/11/looks-like-you-could-use-cupcake.html

xo

 
At November 15, 2010 at 3:55 PM , Blogger The Now said...

Yessss! I had this Sam edelman's bookmarked also!!! I
Need more money to buy all of these!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home