This page has moved to a new address.

Coffee Tablescapes

The Now: Coffee Tablescapes

Friday, November 19, 2010

Coffee Tablescapes

In celebration of FINALLY deciding on a coffee table (after two years of living in our house), I thought I would post some coffee table vignettes that I will be using for inspiration!
Here it is!! The new addition to our household..to be delivered tomorrow!!
Acrylic table from Wisteria!

I'm definitely going to need a tray and fresh flowers weekly
Olivia Palermo's apartment: Perfection yet again!
Jan Showers

David Jiminez
Eddie Ross via Lonny
I have always LOVED this Gary Spain designed room
Last but not least! This seriously wraps up my style in one picture!
I LOVE


xoxo E

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At November 19, 2010 at 9:01 AM , Blogger livingladur√©e said...

Holy cuss! Awesome table! Cannot wait to see how you design it. Go girl!

Amy

 
At November 19, 2010 at 11:58 AM , Blogger tilly | maison said...

wow, fabulous table! completely jealous over here. :)

i love, love olivia polermo's hermes tray. and you can never go wrong with a big bunch of peonies.

carolyn

 
At November 19, 2010 at 1:40 PM , Blogger The Now said...

Hell has frozen over... my Bunny has a coffee table!!!!! A GORGEOUS one at that!!!!! xoxo A

 
At November 19, 2010 at 2:08 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I can't comment on the tablescapes because I'm too wrapped up in the table. I am HIGHLY jealous of that table. I searched high and low for one just like it when I was looking and nothing short of 5k was available anywhere and then Wisteria goes and makes one- I first saw it last month and literally cringed in despair- exactly what I wanted but TOO LATE!!! Argh...anyhow..If there was ever anyone I would want to have that glorious, amazing, perfect table, it's you! And we are officially kindred spirits because that last photo, my dream room is a perfect visual of what I think my style is-only amplified and way better:)
Have a great weekend and very excited to see that table in real life pictures!
xo

 
At November 21, 2010 at 8:00 PM , Blogger The Now said...

Thank you Christine!! I'm so happy that our tastes are so similar. Can we talk about the Damien Hirst spin art that is in that room??? so jealous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home