This page has moved to a new address.

Cropped Top

The Now: Cropped Top

Monday, November 29, 2010

Cropped Top

There is a very brave crew of celebrities out there that have taken the pixie plunge and I am really loving their looks. Here are some of my favorite girls who have joined the cropped top club.

Ashlee Simpson sporting a blonde cropped coiffure
Scarlett Johannson..I mean, she could pull off an afro
Carrie Mulligan..One of the early adopters
Emma Watson joins the pixie craze
Carmen Kass debuts her new look at the Fall shows

Thoughts?? Are you brave enough to try one of these looks?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At November 29, 2010 at 12:14 PM , Blogger Stephee Tee Stuff said...

They look like pixies!

 
At November 29, 2010 at 12:15 PM , Blogger Annie Salem said...

Emma Watson is my fave of the bunch! Too cute!

 
At November 29, 2010 at 1:43 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I think you have to be pixie like with great bone structure to pull it off- love the look though:)

 
At November 29, 2010 at 2:07 PM , Blogger The Now said...

I Agree, Christine...I mean they all look great because they all have GORGEOUS faces.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home