This page has moved to a new address.

For my Bunny...

The Now: For my Bunny...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

For my Bunny...

Dear Readers,

It's only a matter of time before E and I let you in on our silly little secret.  We've called each other "Monkey" (me) and "Bunny" (E) ever since 9th grade, and only adopted E & A about 2 years ago when we became GG obsessed.  Anyway, after coming across this Mandy Coon purse on Opening Ceremony, I knew this was the perfect time to reveal our pet names (pun intended) to you all.


Sooo, what do you think about this crazy bag?  I would personally never carry it, but I can appreciate the whimsy and humor involved here.  My favorite part is that it's one of Opening Ceremony employee Regina Chan's "Staff Picks"... yes!  It was also featured on the blog Covetous Creatures as a "daily covet."  Maybe it's me who's missing something. 

So if you're like Regina and Miss Covetous and can't live without this thing, it can be yours for the low price of $435.

Bunny, I love you, but I don't think I'll be buying this one anytime soon.   

xoxo A

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 11, 2010 at 6:42 PM , Blogger The Now said...

HAHA!! I saw that at Opening Ceremony and thought of my MONK!!! xoxo

 
At November 12, 2010 at 3:51 PM , Blogger thingsthatsparkle said...

I do not like this as a bag, but its an adorable nick name :) I actually did it a post on the same purse a while back too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home