This page has moved to a new address.

Get it while you can... If you want it.

The Now: Get it while you can... If you want it.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Get it while you can... If you want it.

Today Kate Moss launched her last collection for Topshop.  While I've thought a lot of her past collections for the store were really cute, I'm not totally feeling her farewell attempt.  I mean, who am I to tell Kate Moss what's "relevant," but some of the pieces are just out there! 


Let's start with some things I like...
Leather Panel Shorts - $170
Flutter Sleeved Maxi Dress - $300
Okay I'm done.  Here are some of the randos...

Fringe Embellished Shift Dress - $250
Patchwork Stripe Maxi Skirt - $180 (really?)
Scallop Detail Leather Jacket - $410

Let me know if you agree, or if I'm just being mean!

So what's she up to next?  Luxist is reporting that Kate's next endeavor is a lingerie line.  Now this is something I'm sure she'll be good at.  Now, if only it could make me look like her. 

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 9, 2010 at 2:37 PM , Blogger Jared and Lindsay said...

I am sorry but you just being REALLY mean for saying that you don't want to wear a floor-lenth patchwork broom skirt (I mean, come on! It has butterflies!). The NOW must be just waaay behind the times because I have heard that these are flying off the makeshift shelves in Widespread Panic pre-show parking lots across the country. I mean, come on... :Lindsay

 
At November 9, 2010 at 3:54 PM , Blogger The Now said...

Yeah it doesn't seem very Kate Moss-like!
xoxoElizabeth

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home