This page has moved to a new address.

Green with Envy

The Now: Green with Envy

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Green with Envy

Sooo, I recently came across my new favorite way to mix up an all-black outfit... Just add verdant green earrings.  What a striking color combination, as seen on Jessica Lowndes, Minka Kelly, and Shantel VanSanten below.  (Don't feel bad, I had to look up who Shantel was too - she's on One Tree Hill, apparently) 

via People

Here are my picks to get the look:

14K Yellow Gold Green Jade Drops via 24Diamonds - $139

Max and Chloe - $48.00


Kendra Scott via Bluefly - $43.20 (Sale)

Urban Outfitters - $18.00!

My 1st choice is definitely the first pair I listed... I love the uniqueness of the teardrop look.  However, you can't beat the prices of those chandeliers!

xoxo A

Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 30, 2010 at 5:54 PM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

such good finds!! i love all of them actually. im going to a holiday party on friday and i really wish green earrings worked with my dress...

 
At November 30, 2010 at 6:45 PM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

oh and ps, email me at alexandrasberlin@gmail.com, i have a little blogging idea!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 3:08 PM , Blogger tilly | maison said...

ahh! i actually received the kendra scott pair as a bridesmaid gift this fall, they are SO lovely. (they actually make a cameo in the styling of my latest tray!)

xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home