This page has moved to a new address.

Have Yourself A Glam Little Christmas

The Now: Have Yourself A Glam Little Christmas

Monday, November 29, 2010

Have Yourself A Glam Little Christmas

Well now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, it's time to strategize on Holiday decor!  For me, it's a no brainer - I'm completely entranced by the glam look (vs. folksy, traditional, etc.), and now need to gather some inspiration and start shopping.  Here are some looks I've pulled to get everyone thinking! 

How amazing is this flocked Christmas tree with the turquoise hues?  Oh wait, except for that completely rando disco ball atop the tree... sayyyy WHHHAT?  Aside from that minor detail, I am in love!  Let's also not forget those gorgeous curtains, the perfect pair of chairs, and the sweet little pup on his little dog bed.  Too perfect!

via www.myhomeideas.com

Love, love, love the peacock color palette, the hanging ornaments as a centerpiece, and of course the fabulous wallpaper!
via www.housetohome.co.uk

The teal and turquoise with the candles lit and fire burning below is so festive!  This photo just makes me want to curl up on the couch with a mug of spiced cider and listen to Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You" on repeat! 

via roomenvy.wordpress.com

Okay I randomly came across this amazing photo on Google images so we'll all have to use our imagination to get a better sense of the context since the blog author didn't post a photo source.  Even so, how fab is this tree?  So glamorous and fun!

via Audrey's Favorite Things

I'm posting this one especially for Elizabeth... I KNOW she's going to completely freak out when she sees it.  a.) Because it's completely gorge but mostly because of b.) She has a King Charles Spaniel puppy named Pickles who is the cutest pup on the planet (actually tied with my morkie Henry).  This Christmas tree is in the running for Annie's Favorite Tree of the Year!

via www.houseofturquoise.com

I fell in love with this next look while clicking through Rue Magazine Issue #2.   This retro-inspired Christmas is SO friggin cute!   Of course, the fact that these photos are set in Elvis's Honeymoon Hideaway in Palm Springs doesn't hurt (you HAVE to visit the link if you haven't seen it), but I'd like to think the vibe could be replicated, right?




Be sure to send us photos of your holiday decor so that we can post them for all of our readers to see!  thenowstylebook@gmail.com

xoxo A

Labels:

4 Comments:

At November 29, 2010 at 5:50 PM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

i am sort of obsessed with christmas decor, my house is half way there. as soon as its completed, i am going to do a post on it, and send you girls pictures! xo

 
At November 30, 2010 at 8:19 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

You just sealed the deal on my lusting for a white tree- going to hunt one down today. I love the shot with the pink and feathers avec white tree gorgeousness...officially now my inspiration for my house- loved this post- thanks ladies! xo

 
At November 30, 2010 at 8:20 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

PS- the grove garden paper in that colourway is insanely good.

 
At November 30, 2010 at 12:58 PM , Blogger The Now said...

Love the king charles!!! Thanks for posting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home