This page has moved to a new address.

iomoi Lovin'

The Now: iomoi Lovin'

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

iomoi Lovin'

I recently came across the world's coolest home accessory and gift site, iomio.  Maybe I am just really behind the times in learning about them, but it's better late than never.  Here are some of my faves from their colorful, chic line...


Lucite love with these custom trays...


Custom ice buckets.  Adore.

I think I'll take my ice bucket in the Bonds Cay Yellow pattern

 Or perhaps the Chippendale pattern using Navy and Pink?



If you really love me, you'll get me a custom desk blotter for my office

For the blotter I love the coakley Cay black with racing stripe
And the bodrum red tile!
 

Custom glass coasters... and about 100 patterns to choose from

Last but not least are these canvas totes, starting at only $88

My only issue with iomoi is that there are too many products and patterns to choose from!

What's your fave?

xoxo A

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home