This page has moved to a new address.

Lauren Conrad filming her new show

The Now: Lauren Conrad filming her new show

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lauren Conrad filming her new show

Why can't I be Lauren Conrad?? Seriously, why doesn't MTV follow me and my friends around? We don't live in LA, but we are far more interesting. They wouldn't even have to write scripts for us! I just found these pictures  of LC filming her new which is pretty exciting. I can't wait to see what it's all about. The thing about Lauren is while I always think her outfits are cute, I could pull off the same thing if I had that kind of money. I am however pretty obsessed with the Stella McCartney number on that brunette to her right. And I would die for that Proenza PS1. Lauren doesn't know how lucky she is!! Ughgh!


such pretty pretty hair..and so skinny! UGH!
images via Vogue Diaries

xoxo E

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home