This page has moved to a new address.

Miley in Marchesa... Loveeee it!

The Now: Miley in Marchesa... Loveeee it!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Miley in Marchesa... Loveeee it!

Usually Miley's contrived image makes me feel pretty ill.  Her whole grunge-rocker-wannabe look makes me want to slap the peace sign off her fingers.  But tonight at the AMA's she looked GORGEOUS in a Marchesa Spring 2011 mini dress.  From her diamond bangles to her Christian Louboutin Maralena pumps, the whole look just worked! 

How gorge is that Marchesa dress??? And that train???  


via www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com


So, do you think Miley pulled it off?

xoxo A

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 22, 2010 at 9:12 AM , Blogger The Now said...

Monk..I had that on my desktop and was going to post that picture. I may not like Miley, but I am obsessed with her dress!!

 
At November 22, 2010 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Annie Salem said...

We are twins in every way, my little Bunny!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home