This page has moved to a new address.

My Dream Bungalow: Johnson Hartig's home

The Now: My Dream Bungalow: Johnson Hartig's home

Monday, November 22, 2010

My Dream Bungalow: Johnson Hartig's home

Ever since I saw his living room in Domino, I have been completely infatuated with the Libertine designer, Johnson Hartig's, living room.  The furniture, the Damien Hirst Collection, the white floors.... UGH...it is seriously my dream rooms of all dream rooms. I have been even more obsessed with him lately because I just purchased a coffee table very similar to his. Now all I need is about $2 million for the art! Anyway, I just came across new news about my love: Along with designers such as Cynthia Rowley, Diane von Furstenberg and Derek Lam, his house is featured in the Council of Fashion Designers of America's new book, American Fashion Designers At Home.  I haven't gotten the book yet, but I found a tour of his entire house online and it did not disappoint me!!









photos via LA Times, Shelterpop

xoxo E
  

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At November 22, 2010 at 9:37 AM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

i am seriously obsessed. his art collection? INSANE! ahh thank you for sharing.

 
At November 22, 2010 at 11:09 AM , Blogger The Now said...

insane is right!!

 
At November 22, 2010 at 2:00 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Yup- adore. The settee, table (again...hate you:), artwork, black/white chairs, all of it. Would definitely not kick that house out of bed for crackers- xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home