This page has moved to a new address.

New Store in Dallas: Blueprint

The Now: New Store in Dallas: Blueprint

Friday, November 12, 2010

New Store in Dallas: Blueprint

The other day, my friend mentioned that there was a new store opening in Uptown called Blueprint. After googling it, I could not find one thing about it so I creeped on over to Fairmount Avenue to check it out for myself. What I found was way beyond what I imagined: A BEAUTIFUL, two story, old house  restored with giant front windows and lacquered front doors. I felt like I had driven by a store in New Orleans or Baton Rouge! I googled the address and got the scoop about the store. Blueprint was started by a group of Park Cities women who all worked at an interior design firm together and hired Lisa Barnes (LOVE HER), former owner of Kacky and Carl (MY FAVORITE), to manage the store.  Blueprint offers French and English antiques, modern art, mid-century modern furniture and custom pillows, upholstery and lamps.

SO CUTE!!!!!

xoxo E

3 Comments:

At November 12, 2010 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Haley said...

Omg, I'll have to go over there and swoon. I'm guessing the prices are for the Park Cities set, though?

 
At November 13, 2010 at 6:07 PM , Blogger The Now said...

Haley - after heading over to Blue Print today, I can 100% confirm that you're correct in your pricing prediction =) Lots of great inspiration though!

 
At November 17, 2010 at 7:54 AM , Blogger bbeethompson said...

I agree ! I am obsessed with Blue Print ! It makes me feel like I had a quick trip home to New Orleans and found a rare gem! I found some great gift items, not too pricey, and added some items to my Christmas list ! I actually thought the fabulous lamps were fairly well priced and have my eye on a few. I also loved a painting that I thought was a good price for original art and hope to see hanging above MY mantel soon! Blue Print is a breath of fresh air and there is nothing else like it in Dallas…now if I could only find a good shrimp po-boy…getting my New Orleans fix would be a lot easier !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home