This page has moved to a new address.

Patch Things Up

The Now: Patch Things Up

Monday, November 29, 2010

Patch Things Up

I am so happy that it has FINALLY gotten cold in Dallas not only because it is December and I would be pretty weirded out if it was 80 on Christmas Day, but also because I can wear one of my favorite items of clothing..the sweater. This winter I am OBSESSED with elbow patch sweaters!! I need to get my hands on one of these STAT!


Elbow Patch Cardi ASOS
Marc by Marc Jacobs Crew Neck Sweater Shopbop
Carven Cropped Crewneck Pullover Net-a-Porter
ALC Striped Crew Neck Sweater Shop Les Nouvelles

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At November 29, 2010 at 12:14 PM , Blogger Annie Salem said...

Oooh I love these! Esp the ASOS Elbow Patch Cardi. Good finds, E! xoxo A

 
At November 29, 2010 at 12:46 PM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

I was stalking the ALC one this weekend at Barneys. Looooove it.

 
At November 29, 2010 at 2:04 PM , Blogger The Now said...

I just saw the A.L.C one on sale on Net-a-Porter!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home