This page has moved to a new address.

Pouf Lovin'

The Now: Pouf Lovin'

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pouf Lovin'

I've been on the quest for my own Moroccan Pouf for a few months now, and just when I think my obsession has subsided, I see yet another one of these little delights in a decor mag.   I just think they are the most cheerful little elements of style that can be popped into any room.  Plus, they are completely functional... perfect for kicking up your feet on, or for some comfortable extra seating.  Ok fine, I've never actually sat on a Moroccan Pouf, but I would imagine it would be at least decently comfortable.

Here are some pics of Poufs in action...

via Martha Stewart
via Caitlin Wilson Design

via Elle Decor
via Martensen Jones Interiors & Manny Rodriguez Photography
via Thornton Designs
AGH looks like candy!  via John Derian NYC

Here are my online Pouf Picks...

via Horchow ($150 - gold or silver)
via Serena and Lily ($395-$450 - Turquoise, lime, pink, white, tan
via Tazi Designs ($225 - multiple colors)

xoxo A

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home