This page has moved to a new address.

Proud of Our Bestie

The Now: Proud of Our Bestie

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Proud of Our Bestie

Just wanted to give a special shout-out to our best friend Kaylen who is hosting her first Thanksgiving at her house!  Of course, this is a HUGE undertaking for any first-time Thanksgiving hostess, but on top of that, Kaylen is the proud mama of a (perfect, adorable, wonderful, smiley, who also happens to be my Godson) 2 month old!  How she's doing it, I don't know! 

In between all of the cooking craziness, I made Kaylen take a quick camera-phone snapshot of her table so that I could share it with you all.



It looks so beautiful... Elizabeth and I are sooo proud of you!  We love you (and Carter!!!)

xoxo A

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home