This page has moved to a new address.

Rugs Within Reach

The Now: Rugs Within Reach

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Rugs Within Reach

I have to confess, I have lived in my house for two years and it is still 100% rug free. People, rugs are expensive and I have not been willing to take the plunge on purchasing them, but the time has come. I need to bite the bullet! I showed you my favorites from Twinkle Living, but here are my favorite rugs that I am willing to spend the money on!!

Jonathan Adler Customized Rugs!
Jonathan Adler Richard Nixon Rug

Calypso Zig Zag Rug
Anthropologie Vernal Cusp rug
Anthropologie Doily Rug

Dwell Studio Blossom Garden All Modern
Dash and Albert All Modern

Thomas Paul Rug Flock Rug

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home