This page has moved to a new address.

Socialite Street Style: Olivia Palermo

The Now: Socialite Street Style: Olivia Palermo

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Socialite Street Style: Olivia Palermo

Despite her villainous behavior, NY socialite, Olivia Palermo was my favorite person on MTV's The City. A. The show would have been a snoozer if she hadn't been such a biotch to Whitney and Erin and B. She has amazing style!!! I STILL can't get her apartment out of my head and that was two seasons ago!!

What I love is her ability to mix high end designs with more accessible items from Topshop, Tibi and Zara. She has a true talent for creating memorable outfits wether they are for the red carpet or just walking the streets of Manhattan!! Here is a recent look of her in London that I am definitely going to copy!

Pure Perfection!!

Kill me!! She is so freaking cute!!

Not normal!
pic courtesy of the sartorialist

My Interpretation:
1.Embellished blazer Shopbop
2. Leather Shorts($$$version) Neiman Marcus
3. Leather Shorts($version) Nordstrom
 
4. Cat eye sunnies The Row
5. PS 1 Edit 6. Minerva Booties  Net-a-Porter


And if you don't want to spend rent on the shoes, try these:

House of Harlow shopbop


xoxo E



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home