This page has moved to a new address.

Today I Am Thankful For: ETSY

The Now: Today I Am Thankful For: ETSY

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Today I Am Thankful For: ETSY

I have mentioned my love for Etsy before, but since tomorrow is all about giving thanks, I thought I would show a few lines on Etsy I am thankful for!!!

Parisian photography by Alicia Bock
I NEED!

Vintage finds at Fabulousmess
Candelabras at Fabulousmess
Tilly Maison
Lucite Card Holder
Custom Thanksgiving Tray Using Your Own Photo: Silhouette Shop
Customizable Holiday Cards...sooo cute!!




Have A Great Holiday
xoxo E

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At November 24, 2010 at 3:31 PM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

I love etsy! It is the best source for everything. Happy Thanksgiving!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home