This page has moved to a new address.

The ULTIMATE Tastemaker!

The Now: The ULTIMATE Tastemaker!

Monday, November 15, 2010

The ULTIMATE Tastemaker!

You never know which designers are going to pop up on One Kings Lane to be featured for their exclusive "Tastemaker Sales."  For those of you who aren't OKL stalkers, this is where a designer curates an exciting, eclectic mix of vintage finds, one-off samples, decor, and furniture from their own  branded line.  Soooo get ready, because tomorrow (11/16) at 8pm CST, Lee Kleinhelter of Pieces will be hosting a Tastemaker sale.  YESSSSS!

So ladies and gentlemen, put on your boxing gloves and lets get ready to fight over some amazing goods!


Here's some "Lee inspiration" so that we can mentally prepare for tomorrow night...






all photos courtesy of decor8blog

xoxo, A

Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 15, 2010 at 8:04 PM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

I cannot waittttt! if those pinked tufted chrome chairs are on there, I might die

 
At November 15, 2010 at 8:12 PM , Blogger The Now said...

I PROMISE to restrain myself if they're on there... they have your name on them =) xoxo Annie

 
At November 16, 2010 at 10:06 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

They don't ship to Canada, which makes me SOOO sad- not sure if I should look or if it will depress me too much! I'm already dying over the Massimo Vitali photographs that I can't get and can't afford:(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home