This page has moved to a new address.

Well Hello, Loft!

The Now: Well Hello, Loft!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Well Hello, Loft!

Not going to lie- I have seriously overlooked Ann Taylor Loft over the past....umm.... 28 years of my life until recently.  I must point out that this has nothing to do with any level of snobbishness - if you know me - I am the biggest bargain hunter on the planet and spend many a Saturday scouring the racks at TJ Maxx and the like.  It's just that I never considered ATL to really bring that much to the table in terms of style.

However, I recently read that one of my favorite celeb stylists, Nicole Chavez (who dresses Rachel Bilson, Kristen Bell, Brittany Snow, etc.), was a part of the LOFT Fall 2010 launch and pulled looks for the line.  Now that caught my attention. 

Brittany Snow, Nicole Chavez and Kristen Bell @ the Fall 2010 Loft Launch at Chateau Marmont
Sooo, I recently went with my friend Megan Masoner (owner of reFINEstyle.com) into Loft and I found the cutesttt things!  Here are some of my faves...

I really love the sweater (only $59!) below, but wanted to show you how cute it looks with a short skirt (Although I'd probably wear an even shorter skirt with this).  And then I also loved the shoes, so I thought I'd just post the entire look)


How cute is this Military Wool Jacket with a removable Fur Collar??? Agh I love it!  And it would be so perfect for winter traveling - two looks in one.  Also, can't beat the price... $138, not too bad!


Although I'm not crazy about the way they styled this look below (bleh), I recently bought this blazer and am obsessssssed.  It is so comfy and cute!


I love these pretty little tops... so cute with shorts and tights, skirts, velvet trousers, fur vests, blazers, etc. etc. etc.

I really adore this shearling trim riding boot, but I love the look even more with the cuff popped up so that it's an over-the-knee boot. Yum!



So let me know if you can help me out.  On the website, there's a pic of a girl fishing in a really cute outfit (rando), and I really want the vest she's wearing!  Unfortunately, I can't find it on the website anywhere!  Maybe I'll have to pop into Loft soon to see if they're carrying it in the stores yet.  Let me know if you have any luck =)


Have you been a loyal Loft shopper?  Maybe I've just been missing something all of these years!

xoxo A

Labels:

3 Comments:

At November 21, 2010 at 12:51 PM , Blogger Stephee Tee Stuff said...

WEIRD! Someone else was telling me they have the cutest stuff right now!

 
At November 21, 2010 at 1:09 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I've never shopped there but these looks sure are cute. I LOVE the blue and white striped blazer that you got- and the shearling boots are quite fantastic as well. Hope you had a great weekend.xo

 
At November 21, 2010 at 7:03 PM , Blogger livingladur√©e said...

Well, you teased me and I took the bait. I have NEVER been in Ann Taylor before and went today. The were having 30% off everything and I copied you and bought the striped blazer. I love it, but it's not completely my style....so, some tips are in order from you to fill me in on how to rock it. Thanks for the tip!!

Amy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home