This page has moved to a new address.

Christmas Playlist Top 15 Picks

The Now: Christmas Playlist Top 15 Picks

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Playlist Top 15 Picks

I don't know about you guys, but I cannot fully get into the Christmas spirit Until I hear Christmas Music. Here are my favorite songs (some classic some not at all) to play during the Holidays!!! Hope you are having fun getting ready for Christmas!

1. A Winter's Night by the Weepies
2. Blue Christmas by Elvis
3.The Christmas Song by The Ravonettes
4. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by U2 (on A Very Special Christmas Vol. 1 CD)
5. Christmas All Over Again Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers (on A Very Special Christmas Vol.2 CD)
6. All I Want for Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
7. Christmas in Hollis by Run-DMC
8. O Tannenbaum on the Charlie Brown Christmas CD
9. Just Like Christmas by Low (on the OC Mix 3)
10. Boots by The Killers
11.  Christmas Day by Dido
12. Jingle Bells Barbra Streisand
13. Christmas Tree by Lady Gaga
14. Baby It's Cold Outside by The Cast of Glee
15.  Christmas Wrapping by The Waitresses

oh and my all time favorite: I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas by Gayla Peevey

xoxo E

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At December 7, 2010 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Jared and Lindsay said...

What!? How can you leave off "Last Christmas" by George Michael/Wham? I literally cannot hear that song enough. _lindsay

 
At December 8, 2010 at 9:36 AM , Blogger The Now said...

Clearly that was a typing error..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home