This page has moved to a new address.

DYING TO SEE: Black Swan

The Now: DYING TO SEE: Black Swan

Thursday, December 2, 2010

DYING TO SEE: Black Swan

I can't wait to see this movie for so many reasons. A. 40 costumes were designed by the amazing Kate and Laura Mulleavy of Rodarte which, from the previews, look GORGEOUS! BTW How fun would that be if they won Oscars??? B. Darren Aronofsky +  dark psychological thriller= awesome! I am sooo curious as to what will happen.  C. The beautiful cast! Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis? Are you kidding me?? And Vincent Casell is so hot to me..it must be the accent and his face. Oh and Winona Ryder...hmmm I will wait and see before I make judgment. I just wish one of them had worn Rodarte to the Premiere!!!

ughghgh SO BEAUTIFUL
According to  Portman, like me, the Mulleavy sisters are huge horror film fanatics

Natalie Portman in Dior at the Premiere
Mila Kunis Killing it in Elie Saab
SNOOZEVILLE???

hot

2 Comments:

At December 2, 2010 at 11:52 AM , Blogger Stephee Tee Stuff said...

I want to see it too!!!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 1:18 PM , Blogger Annie Salem said...

I LOVE Mila Kunis in that Elie Saab gown!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home