This page has moved to a new address.

Faux Fur, Fo Real

The Now: Faux Fur, Fo Real

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Faux Fur, Fo Real

I love the look of an oversized fur on days when it's just freezing out.  The silhouette looks especially fabulous as seen below... with tights and booties.  Talk about the perfect winter outfit for a night out (or a day out, if you're as bold as she is)! 


via the Satorialist


My picks to get the look:




1.)  ASOS Faux Fur Coat  - $120.68
2.) The Battalion Mojave Faux Fur Double Lined Coat - $492
3.) Rachel Zoe for QVC Faux Fur Toggle Coat - $118
4.) Juicy Couture Tipped Faux Fur Jacket (RZ pick on Piperlime) - $358
5.) French Connection Leopard Coat Love - $178
6.) French Connection Long Line Faux Fur - $431

xoxo A

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 16, 2010 at 9:14 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I think I need the leopard one. Would it be ridiculous to own 2 leopards- a faux and a real? I think it could work:)

 
At December 16, 2010 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

I actually have a real fur coat that was passed on to me. I don't have the guts to wear it. I love the look though!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home