This page has moved to a new address.

Gift Guide: For the Fashionista

The Now: Gift Guide: For the Fashionista

Monday, December 13, 2010

Gift Guide: For the Fashionista



1. Proenza Schouler PS 1 Mochila Bag Opening Ceremony $1825
2. Yearly subscription to Love $31
3. Rubbish Finger Puppets-Fashion Mag Editors Colette $86
4. Embellished Convertible Gloves J.Crew  $198
5. 1 Year Shoe Subscription: 1 pair Each Month For 1 Year $10,000 Net-A-Porter
6. Donkey Products Net a Portea Bags approx. $11

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At December 13, 2010 at 12:40 PM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

$10,000, I mean I know you'd be saving money because each pair is probably around $1,000 to start, but wow. I want to meet the girls who do this.

 
At December 13, 2010 at 12:51 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

There are people out there that can do $10,000 on shoes- I was at Holt's yesterday and the woman beside me dropped $4,000 on shoes in one sitting (4 pairs)-she went home with 1 pair of sparkly and one pair of red plaid Louboutins- a charmed life to be sure. A very fun guide ladies:) xo

 
At December 13, 2010 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Tonia of Chic Modern Vintage said...

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope that you guys do come to the event I'm planning. I think I'm following you guys on twitter already.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home