This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Birthday, E!

The Now: Happy Birthday, E!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, E!

It's time to wish a VERY happy birthday to my best friend, blogging partner, and twin, Elizabeth!  To all of our readers at THE NOW, you all have had the privilege of seeing Elizabeth's eye for fashion, design and overall style, but trust me... you don't know the HALF of it!

Ever since I met "Bunny" many years ago, she has been the ultimate trend setter.  Elizabeth was carrying a Kate Spade before the rest of us high school girls even knew what a designer purse was!  I've always admired how confident she is in her choices and how she can pull anything off. 

Elizabeth, you are the sweetest, funniest person ever and I love you so much!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

With her dog Pickles!!!! So cute!!!
This may be the sweetest picture in the world... E with her amazing husband, Matt

at Elizabeth's Bachelorette Party... the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood

at Elizabeth's and my Gossip Girl Christmas Party, 2008

At a "white" party... how hot does E look!?!?
on Elizabeth's Wedding day, March 2010

With Nicole, her bestie since Elementary school
Out and about, 2009
With friends Babo, Stephanie and Liz

At E & Matt's Rehearsal Dinner

At our friend Natalie's wedding, Laguna Beach, CA
Elizabeth & Matt... Love her dress!
Elizabeth & Elizabeth!

Laguna Beach... Notice Elizabeth's YSL Tribute Platforms & Elizabeth & James Dress!
Being crazy, per usual, at our 10 year High School Reunion
Just a taste of her sweet dance moves!

at Elizabeth's wedding rehearsal dinner (the hats were a part of my speech)
I STILL cannot get over E's Marchesa dress... she was BEYOND stunning!
Yet another amazing dress of E's! And Matt you look so handsome!

Britney Spears Concert!  Of course we bought the t-shirts, and wore them!

being awesome at Six Flags
Last but not least... here's a pic of E's best friend and cat, Brother!  (PS. how gorge is that fabric?)

Love you, Elizabeth! xoxo, A

Labels:

3 Comments:

At December 1, 2010 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thank you Annie!!! That made my day!I love it!!!

 
At December 1, 2010 at 8:31 AM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

Well first of all, happy birthday Elizabeth!!! And second of all, that Marchesa dress is absolute perfection. So freaking jealous you had that on your body. Enjoy your day! xoxo

 
At December 1, 2010 at 6:41 PM , Blogger Janis said...

I am pretty sure I took 3 of those pictures...I KNOW I took the one of Elizabeth and Matt at 4th of July! My favorite picture EVER of them! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU LIZARD! We love you!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home