This page has moved to a new address.

In Another Life...

The Now: In Another Life...

Thursday, December 9, 2010

In Another Life...

Can I please come back as this girl?????
And have this outfit

and have these legs

and go on amazing vacations to dream places like BALI
and surf (she is reminding me a lot of Ivy on 90210)
and get away with wearing a this
on my wedding day...in BALI??
I mean?? She is killing it in that dress!!! And this isn't a set of a movie..it's her real life wedding reception


I found Australian artist and fellow blogger, Mandy Shadforth's site today and I am literally in AWE of her life! I don't think surfing or trips to Bali are in my near future, but for now, I will just live vicariously through Mandy!


 xoxo E

4 Comments:

At December 9, 2010 at 9:21 AM , OpenID lisa-diwiner said...

I am going to knit you a pair of shorts! I love those!

 
At December 9, 2010 at 11:09 AM , Blogger The Now said...

Haha!! Thank you! Can you also knit me a pair of her legs!

 
At December 9, 2010 at 11:32 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Definitely girl crush material- off to check out her blog:) xo

 
At December 9, 2010 at 6:32 PM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

i cannot believe this human exists in real life. she is amazing. i need her legs. they are rivaling blake lively

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home