This page has moved to a new address.

Jonathan Adler & Kate Moss - In Poor Taste?

The Now: Jonathan Adler & Kate Moss - In Poor Taste?

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jonathan Adler & Kate Moss - In Poor Taste?

Yes, I can take a joke.  Jonathan Adler's products are often tongue-in-cheek... for example, his "hugs and drugs" needlepoint pillows.  But I was just searching on Racked.com and saw that my beloved JA recently came out with a pillow featuring the famous quote in WWD that got Kate Moss in so much hot water last year. 

WWD: Do you have a motto?
KM: There are loads. There’s “Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.” That’s one of them. You try and remember, but it never works.




I hate to be Debbie Downer, but I just don't feel good about this being glorified on a pillow.  Obviously others don't agree, as the $117 pillow is completely sold out on Kirna Zabete

Am I being too sensitive?  

xoxo A

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At December 15, 2010 at 5:44 PM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

i couldnt agree more. and i actually like the quote and think its funny. but glorifying it on a pillow? bad taste

 
At December 15, 2010 at 6:13 PM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

I agree completely with you!

 
At May 18, 2011 at 7:38 PM , Blogger ting-wai said...

I agree with you! Poor taste.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home