This page has moved to a new address.

Kate Bosworth in Jil Sander

The Now: Kate Bosworth in Jil Sander

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kate Bosworth in Jil Sander

Kate is one of my style icons. I think she is the definition of effortlessly chic. She is always on top of the trends without trying too hard and although she takes risks, she never looks silly or overdone.That being said, I am not sure what to think of this look. I want to like it because I love her and am OBSESSED with Jil Sander's Spring collection, but I just don't know. Any thoughts??

The look on the runway
Maybe this would have been better? But I love the mint color

Obsessed with this top!!
Love the color combo!!!!


  xoxo E

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At December 14, 2010 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

I am not sure the outfit flatters her figure. By the way, I think you asked about the fabric on my chair. If I am wrong sorry for this. The fabric is David Hicks La Fiorentina and I bought it at Furbish Studio online.

 
At December 14, 2010 at 4:39 PM , Blogger The Now said...

Ohhh! Nice Thank you! I honestly love that fabric...and furbish studio!!

 
At December 15, 2010 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Maija said...

I LOVE the next to last pic - great colors - but I think you have to be 6' tall to wear it. Maybe skinnier pants?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home