This page has moved to a new address.

My Aesthetic Crisis

The Now: My Aesthetic Crisis

Friday, December 17, 2010

My Aesthetic Crisis


 I don't know where this is coming from, but my style is completely changing!!! I have been developing an obsession for romantic, eccentric/bohemian interiors and I can't help myself. Maybe it was after seeing this  home of my style icon. I don't know...Who am I??? I want to sell everything in my home and start over, but I know that will not happen. I am thinking that some Venetian mirrors, candelabras, gold, taxidermy and shagreen knickknacks could help tie in my look with my new love. Gotta get to work!!
Home of Philippe Starck (one of my heroes in life)
Another picture from PS's home in Paris
A Classic pic from Domino Magazine
Home of Alexander Wang designed by my new idol Ryan Korban
details details from AW's home

Room by Miles Redd
Home of Rita Konig


Photos via The Selby, The Inside Source

 xoxo E

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At December 17, 2010 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

Love all the pics! I really want a chair like the one in the third picture.

 
At December 17, 2010 at 1:44 PM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

Ryan Korban is my dream. His spaces are so sexy and chic. I feel the same way, the more rooms I look at the more my taste changes. Such an expensive problem

 
At December 18, 2010 at 4:22 PM , Blogger Maija said...

love it! love the originality!!! be true to yourself and trust yourself

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home