This page has moved to a new address.

New Obsession: Midi Skirts

The Now: New Obsession: Midi Skirts

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New Obsession: Midi Skirts

Since ladylike looks were all over the runway, I thought I should invest in a mid length skirt or dress for spring. I actually haven't been this excited about knee length and midi skirts since high school. I used to throw on a knee length skirt (preferably a jersey number from BCBG), pair it with a quarter length sleeve shirt, some platform Mia sandals and I was good to go. This time around I am thinking a flowy mid length skirt a la The Row and Chloe will work, or an ultrafeminine tank dress like the lace and sheer ones at  Proenza Schouler, or maybe I should go super chic and get a pencil skirt with a loose fitting blouse like the looks at Celine and Prada. Oy...SO many options!


On The Runway: The Row
Proenza Schouler
Celine
Prada
Topshop
Topshop Limited Edition Dress 

Striped Pencil Skirt White House Black Market
The Row Bergdorf Goodman


Runway pics via Style.com


xoxo E

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home