This page has moved to a new address.

Nicole Richie: I hate you.

The Now: Nicole Richie: I hate you.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Nicole Richie: I hate you.

Ok, I actually just want to be you.  

Photos just surfaced of one of the THREE Marchesa dresses that Nicole Richie wore on her wedding day to rocker Benji Madden this past weekend.  Ohhhh wouldn't it be nice????

Her "main dress," shown below, featured a ball-gown skirt crafted from more than 100 yards of hand-draped silk organza and tulle petals.  I mean SERIOUSLY?? How amazing is that dress?  So unbelievably gorgeous!

via People.com
xoxo A

Labels:

5 Comments:

At December 15, 2010 at 7:22 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

GASP- amazing is right!!! Seriously a dream dress.

 
At December 15, 2010 at 7:32 AM , Blogger The Now said...

AHHHHH I LOVE HER DRESS!! She is soooo freaking cute! I'm so glad you found this!!!!!!

 
At December 15, 2010 at 7:49 AM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

I just wrote an essay of a comment and it disappeared. oops! Well anyways Marchesa is seriously my dream wedding dress designer. Everything she touches is amazing, girly, perfection. And as much as I love this dream, it seems so un-Nicole, nothing boho chic about it. Cannot wait to see the other two! xo

 
At December 15, 2010 at 7:56 AM , Blogger Mackenzie {Design Darling} said...

Wow. Just wow. She looks like a ballerina. What a dream.

 
At December 15, 2010 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Carl said...

Annie - you shouldn't "hate" anyone. Shame on you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home