This page has moved to a new address.

Bring On the Neon For Spring

The Now: Bring On the Neon For Spring

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bring On the Neon For Spring

While I am usually a neutral kind of girl, I think I may have to incorporate some NEON into my life. Both my house and wardrobe could use a few pops of color and there is plenty to choose from this spring.  I especially love the idea of mixing something super bright with a super neutral!

My Inspiration:
Dree Hemingway in Valentino Haute Couture

Vases by Edward Robinson via Poppytalk
Neon Acrylic Trays Alexandra Von Furstenberg.
Why wait these babies are available now at The Nest!

"Subtle" Neon in Matthew Williamson's kitchen
Marc Jacobs via style.com

Fenton Spring 2011 via style.com
Kate Spade Wedge Sandal

I don't care what needs to happen, I.NEED.THESE.DIOR.SHOES!!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 5, 2011 at 8:46 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Love it all! The kitchen especially is making me nuts- how could I not fall madly in love with a pink glass backsplash? And then there's the Marc Jacob's purse and Dior shoes- hello pretties! Great post!

 
At January 10, 2011 at 12:30 PM , OpenID normanski7 said...

Love the neon trays....a must have!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home