This page has moved to a new address.

Catfight!

The Now: Catfight!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Catfight!

What do you think of the Spring '11 Lanvin campaign?  Personally, I think it's incredibly clever - and photographer Steven Meisel probably didn't have to look too far to find his inspiration {women fighting over fashion, noo!!}  After all, I'd duke it out with my bestie over these Lanvin pieces too... they're friggin AMAZ!  





Coming up soon... a feature on the fashion photography of Steven Meisel!  




xoxo A

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At January 15, 2011 at 5:11 AM , Blogger Wallpaper said...

This ad campaign is stellar!! loves :)

 
At January 15, 2011 at 6:23 PM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

I absolutely love this. Finally a campaign that is more than pretty girls laying on sofas. This has so much personality

 
At January 16, 2011 at 7:14 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

LOVE!!!! The leopard/fur/fighting is divine and PS, I'm coming after you ladies next for Style in 7:) xoxo

 
At April 17, 2011 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Dane said...

I've always loved Steven Meisel. He's my second favourite after Helmut Newton. This Lanvin series is brilliant...and reminds me of the 80's which was such a good time for fashion editorials!

I found your blog through Christine! So glad you did her Style in 7 :) you've got a new follower

*bisous*
Dane

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home