This page has moved to a new address.

Favorite Trend at the Golden Globes: Sleeves Please

The Now: Favorite Trend at the Golden Globes: Sleeves Please

Monday, January 17, 2011

Favorite Trend at the Golden Globes: Sleeves Please

While there were so many beautifully dressed women at the Golden Globes last night, my favorites were the ladies who covered it up! From Julianne in Lanvin to Anne Hathaway in Armani Prive, my favorite trend from last night was the sleeved dress. 
Who Wore it Best: Hands down, my favorite look of the night was Leighton Meester in a Burberry Prorsum dress, Louis Vuitton bag and the most amazing Jimmy Choo's I have ever seen!!!!

PERFECTION!

Runner Up in the Sleeved Category: Sandra Bullock in a Jenny Packham one sleeved number

Sandra looks H-O-T!

images via style.com

xoxo E

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At January 17, 2011 at 11:31 AM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

I loved Sandra's dress but HATED her hair. looked like a wig to me. My favorite was Mila Kunis. Died

 
At January 17, 2011 at 12:21 PM , Blogger The Now said...

I adoredddd Leighton... she looked stunning! Also thought Calvin Klein had a great showing on the red carpet - loved Emma Stone & Claire Danes (pink fluorescent). Call me skanky but I thought January Jones looked phenom. xo Annie

 
At January 17, 2011 at 1:24 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I looooved Leighton's dress too and am surprised that so many people didn't like it- I think it was Victorian/boho glam done to perfection. I also loved Sandra's dress but am with Alex on her hair- looked like a helmet. Claire Danes was my overall favourite of the night- she's my longest running girl crush so she can pretty much do no wrong in my books:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home