This page has moved to a new address.

A Little Morning Project

The Now: A Little Morning Project

Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Little Morning Project

As most of you know, I was fortunate enough to have Sam Sano (of style/SWOON fame) style my downstairs; however, my upstairs rooms are in need of SERIOUS help.  In fact, when I woke up this morning and walked by my very empty guest bedroom I was so frustrated by it that I immediately decided to get to work!  As a girl on a budget (and as an early riser - no stores were open) I decided to try and make a vignette out of an old mission-style console sitting in the garage, and odds and ends from around the house.

Now while I am happy with the overall result, I am definitely going to get a new lampshade for the acrylic lamp from Target!!!







Hopefully this will give me a starting point to finish off this guest room for minimal cost!

xoxo A

Labels:

6 Comments:

At January 8, 2011 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Mackenzie {Design Darling} said...

It looks great! Love the mirror. Happy weekending! xo

 
At January 8, 2011 at 11:54 AM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

It looks gorgeous! Who needs a designer anyways?

 
At January 8, 2011 at 4:37 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

LOVES!!! I think it looks fantastic- I just bought that anthro bowl a few days ago and I'm in love with it and of course, my eyes light up whenever I see a Jo Malone bottle. Seriously girl- fabulous! xo

 
At January 8, 2011 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

It looks amazing! I also have that Anthro bowl and I need some Jo Malone!
Great job Annie!

 
At January 9, 2011 at 10:30 AM , Blogger livingladur√©e said...

Love this! Great Job!

Amy

 
At January 9, 2011 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Wallpaper said...

looks amazing!! I especially like the ikat bowl and the colour scheme!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home