This page has moved to a new address.

A Perfect Match?

The Now: A Perfect Match?

Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Perfect Match?

Online magazines aren't exactly new news at this point, but for some reason, I still get super giddy at the thought of a new one launching.  That's why I was SUPER excited when E told me at lunch today that, Matchbook, the latest online lifestyle magazine went live last night. 
 


Their website has a darling "The Matchbook Girl" description that I want to share with y'all.  I thought it was a cute way to for them to define their audience...


Here are some snapshots from the pages of Matchbook... you'll see articles covering travel, fashion, organization, interior design, and beauty:






So what's my final assessment of Matchbook?  After giving the first issue a thorough read, I can safely say that this magazine is a keeper.  It's more Lucky than Domino (if you ask me), but with all of the other Domino-esque online mags out there, that's just fine with me.  My only critique is that it's quite text-heavy for an online mag, which ended up being a bit annoying on the computer screen.  My solution?  I guess I need to go buy an iPad =)  

Let me know what you think!

xoxo A

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 27, 2011 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Tonia of Chic Modern Vintage said...

Yes, it's so many they all are starting to look alike. Yet I still loe looking at them. Matchbook is a tad different, it seems to target a certain group.

 
At January 30, 2011 at 6:14 PM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

I was so happy that they had an article on Peru. I am moving there in about two months so I was surprised and can't wait to finish reading all about it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home