This page has moved to a new address.

Ripe for the Picking: Citrus Shades

The Now: Ripe for the Picking: Citrus Shades

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ripe for the Picking: Citrus Shades

Most of you saw E's article about how Neon is HUGE for Spring... Well taking that a step further, we are already seeing lots of orange this season.  I feel like orange is one of those rare colors that people either LOVE or HATE... for me, it's love all the way! 

Here's where orange has been spotted so far...

{From L to R... Marc by Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch, Lela Rose, Chris Benz}


{From L to R... Victoria Beckham in her own design, Drew Barrymore in Jil Sander, Emmy Rossum in J. Mendel, Lucy Hale in Ronald Abdale}


Soooo, what are your thoughts on orange???  Will you be wearing it this Spring???

xoxo A

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 11, 2011 at 3:38 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I have one orange shirt and I always wonder why I don't have more- I think it's actually a very flattering colour and happily applaud the orange bregade.

 
At January 11, 2011 at 9:19 PM , Blogger Wallpaper said...

I just nominated you have a look...http://estetisk.blogspot.com/2011/01/you-really-like-me.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home