This page has moved to a new address.

Stop by the House...

The Now: Stop by the House...

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stop by the House...

I was so excited to get an email from my darling friend Whitney announcing that her "new baby" is alive and kicking.  (Pun very much intended... Whit and her hubby Taylor (who is one of my dear friends) have a precious son, Will, and another baby boy on the way!)  But little did I know that this baby was an ADORABLE online shop, House 8810

I always go straight to the "about us" pages on websites, as I want to know about the owner, or at least understand the inspiration behind the site.  Low and behold, I came across the cutest write-up and just had to include it...

Can't you just picture "that house??"

The site is filled to the brim with colorful and unique finds.  Here are some of my obsessions...



Since two of my besties just had little ones, I've got pressies for kids on the mind...




That's just a taste of the fun... go by the House when you get a chance!  Oh, and stop by their blog too!



xoxo A

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 19, 2011 at 10:53 PM , Blogger quintessence said...

So charming. Love the about page on the book. Will have to stop by there next!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home