This page has moved to a new address.

Style Obsession: Kourtney Kardashian

The Now: Style Obsession: Kourtney Kardashian

Monday, January 24, 2011

Style Obsession: Kourtney Kardashian

Alright...this might be annoying to some since these ladies aren't really famous for anything BUT after watching Kim and Kourtney Take New York last night on E!, I am obsessed with Kourtney Kardashian's clothes!!!!!!!! She looks flawless in just about everything. Of course I could be biased since I love wearing black and tights, but she has made a huge impression on me!!

Filhas de Gaia dress, American Apparel Tights, YSL clutch

Alice & Olivia top, Acne skirt, American Apparel tights, YSL shoes, Prada ankle cuffs,  Christan Louboutin bag.

Vintage Dress, Alexander McQueen Shoes, YSL clutch

Juicy faux fur jacket, 7 jeans (I need), Chanel handbag and gold saturn turban headband
LNA t-shirt, Mcginn blazer, H&M pants, Balenciaga bag, Fendi shoes, Benjamin sunglasses
 all images via official kourtney k


Thoughts on Kourtney K????


xoxo E

Labels:

5 Comments:

At January 24, 2011 at 9:29 AM , Blogger The Now said...

Gawd I am dying for those last two outfits!!! Must replicate immediately!!!! xo A

 
At January 24, 2011 at 5:29 PM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

I completely agree. I love her. And I loved the show last night, so entertaining.

 
At January 24, 2011 at 7:47 PM , Blogger Julie and Lauren said...

I agree! Kourtney really stepped up her fashion game in NYC! I am obsessed with everything Kardashian, but especially Mason : )
Xx.
http://bornandbread.blogspot.com

 
At January 25, 2011 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Wallpaper said...

I have actually always loved her style sense, even more then Kim's!!

 
At January 25, 2011 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Kourtney totally dominated NYC. Her fashion sense is superb. I agree with you Wallpaper-much better than baby sis, Kim K.

check out my fashion blog!
www.hautefashionsense.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home