This page has moved to a new address.

B Brian Atwood Premieres!!

The Now: B Brian Atwood Premieres!!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

B Brian Atwood Premieres!!

My name is Elizabeth and I am a shoe-aholic!! On top of that, I have super expensive taste when it comes to shoes and right now, I can't afford to be a shoe snob. That is why I am so excited for B Brian Atwood, the new, lower priced line by Brian Atwood. Woooohooo!! His full fall 2011 collection won't be unveiled until tomorrow, but here is a glimpse into the line!!






images via Fashionologie

xoxo E

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 9, 2011 at 9:23 PM , Blogger Erica said...

Total Hotness! xo

 
At February 9, 2011 at 9:29 PM , Blogger Erica said...

ps- added you cuties to my blog roll.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home